Voxtron Communication Center
Voxtron Communication Center is available in 2 editions. The Express version serves the needs of small to medium sized companies (SMEs) while the Enterprise edition is developed for the enterprise market. Voxtron Communication Center offers a very straightforward, web-based administration and configuration.
Even the most complex installations can be deployed in a short time and can be managed and maintained with little effort. The software offers a unique and innovative licensing model that answers the most diverse requirements.
Voxtron Communication Center...
- is customer interaction software that runs on top of any (existing) communication environment
- distributes contacts (calls, emails, faxes, web-chats, documents, Web 2.0 information) to appropriate persons within the organization
- distinguishes between direct (personal) and routed (to a pool of employees) communication
- Skill-Based Routing (SBR) is one of the assignment strategies
- is based on the Voxtron Universal Queue (UQ) principle
- provides Business Intelligence (BI) information
- CTI function improves employee efficiency
- offers powerful Software Development Kits (SDK) for integration within the existing IT infrastructure